All mediums encouraged to apply
Maake Magazine / Deadline: 07/01/20
We are excited to announce our OPEN CALL for Issue 11 of Maake Magazine, curated by Tanya Gayer.
Artists making work in all media are encouraged to apply. Applicants can be based anywhere in the world. See our website to apply! (Applications via Submittable).
Maake Magazine is an independent, artist-run, limited edition print publication and online resource showcasing the work of emerging artists. Our goal is to exhibit innovative and experimental contemporary artwork and foster conversation and community. We hope to support the expansion and reinvention of traditional disciplines of art and making, where media and methods converge and cross boundaries to create unique combinations.
Follow us @maakemag to stay up-to-date on current issues, opportunities and events.
• Artists may submit up to 6 works
• Artists working in all media are welcome to apply
• Artists working anywhere in the world are welcome to apply
• Artists must be 18 years old or older to apply
• Work featured in printed Issue (two full pages)
• One complimentary copy of Maake Magazine printed issue (US Only)
• Feature posted on Maake's social media outlets, website and blog
• Interview and accompanying gallery of work posted on our website
• Future consideration for upcoming exhibitions and projects
Artists will be selected by our Issue 11 curator, Tanya Gayer!