Loupe / Deadline: 01/31/19
LOUPE® (loupeart.com), currently live on Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV and web is a streaming art gallery with a connected marketplace. Ranked #1 Lifestyle App on Apple TV around the world, Loupe brings fine art to any residential, commercial or public setting allowing users to "turn on" instant atmosphere and inspiration. The pioneering art player offers channels of streaming art for personal entertainment and purchase. These expertly curated art playlists offer stunning, high-resolution artwork, brought vividly to life on high definition televisions and monitors. Viewers inspired to own any of these works can effortlessly order fine art prints and even select originals from the loupeart.com/shop.
We are expanding our artist roster to continue growing our global artist community For a list of our artists, visit: http://info.loupeart.com/loupe-artists/
LOUPE ARTIST BENEFITS: http://info.loupeart.com/for-artists/
• Stream your art digitally on the web and to Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Android TV audiences globally
• Introduce your art at high-profile global brand events
• Feature opportunities in art & lifestyle press: https://bbook.com/nightlife/a-loupe-art-guide-to-bushwick-featuring-austin-phelps/
• Promote your own channel worldwide or at Gallery Talks & Events with "Stream by Artist"
• Sell your art confidently with secure online sales and shipping insured by us
• Participate for free and under a non-exclusive policy
We welcome artists who work in all styles and mediums including sculptures, street art, motion art or other multi-dimensional installations that are professionally photographed. Artist selection begins with qualifying an image on its technical merits and aesthetic attributes by our curation team. The imagery ultimately has to live comfortably amongst our expanding menu of genres and visual themes, while also following our streaming specifications.
Online, global platform
Please send submission materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Loupe Artist Submission.
• Artist Bio, CV and Statement
• Link to online portfolio
• Five images of your strongest work
Artist selection begins with qualifying an image on its technical merits and aesthetic attributes by our curation team. The imagery ultimately has to live comfortably amongst our expanding menu of genres and visual themes, while also following our streaming specifications.
170 Boulevard SE Bldg H406
Atlanta, GA 30312
Become an SPE Partner
The SPE Partners program offers three packages which provide flexible opportunities for schools, businesses, and nonprofit organizations to subsidize faculty, staff, students, and broader community participation in SPE.
Exhibit with SPE!
Learn more about sponsor & exhibitor opportunities for the 56th Annual Conference in Cleveland, OH!