Posted October 04, 2011 in Member News
Imaging on the Verge; a discussion for Educators, by Educators in Photography will be an opportunity for educators to do what we ask of our students: to think, to safely challenge each other during discussions about what photography, imaging and education should be in the 21st Century. Join us Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at the New Yorker Hotel from 4pm-7:30pm for Panel Discussions & a cocktail reception immediately following at the B&H SuperStore!
· Amy Stein- School of Visual Arts/Parsons/International Center of Photography
· Michelle Bogre- Parsons the New School for Design
· Elizabeth Greenberg- Maine Media Workshops + College
· Katrin Eismann School of Visual Arts
· Adam Bell School of Visual Arts
· Tim McLaughlin-MediaStorm
· Barry Heyman- Heyman Law
· Belenna Lauto St. John University
· Charles Traub School of Visual Arts
All proceeds from the $20 registration fee will be matched by B&H and donated in a scholarship to the Young Photographers Alliance.
Questions? Contact Tracy Schwartz - Education Marketing Associate
P:212.239.7500 x 2897 - www.bhphotovideo.com/edu