Summer Institute Workshops and Photo-Bookworks Symposium
Visual Studies Workshop will extend its own special member rates for all of its Summer Institute Workshops and Photo-Bookworks Symposium to members of SPE.
Register before May 15, 2014 to get an additional Early-Bird discount. For full workshop descriptions, instructor bios, and registration information, go to http://vsw.org/summer.php.
VSW's Summer Institute is a series of intensive workshops and lectures to expand artists' practice and thinking including:
- June 2-6, Time-Based Media with Laurie O'Brien
- June 9-13, Writing on Art with Karen vanMeenen
- June 16-20, Design Thinking with Emily Larned
- June 24-25, Visual Language: How Pictures Speak to Each Other with Jason Fulford
- June 26, Achievement in Photobooks with John Gossage
- June 26-28, VSW's Photo-Bookworks Symposium a biannual event for invited international artists, critics, curators, and publishers to discuss some of the most challenging and innovative photobooks created in the world today featuring Gerry Badger, Bruno Ceschel, John Gossage, Monica Haller, Thilde Jensen, Mark Klett and Byron Wolfe, Larissa Leclair, Joan Lyons, Clifton Meador, Raymond Meeks, Rebecca Norris Webb, and Alex Webb. For more information, visit http://vsw.org/Photo-Bookworks.php.