Workshop: The Business of Art and Beyond
Sign up today for the Business of Art and Beyond, an intensive 1-1/2 day workshop!
If you've been thinking it is time to step up your game and get your artwork out into the art world, this is the workshop for you. This hands-on seminar will be guided by marketing professional Kate Farrall and fine art photographer Janet Delaney. They will lead you in the creation of a logical plan for building your art business.
We will have guest gallerist Ann Jastrab of Rayko Photo to offer insights into the world of portfolio reviews, gallery representation, and to discuss how best to approach these types of venues with your work.
Meet with like-minded artists in a small group environment and learn how to:
- Write an artist statement
- Craft an elevator pitch about your work
- Prepare for a portfolio review
- Establish measurable and attainable goals
- Make an action plan to achieve those goals
- Find the right opportunities for showing your art
- Get an in-depth look at how social media can help promote your art
Tea/Coffee and dessert will be provided.
Workshop facilitated by Kate Farrall and Janet Delaney.
Kate Farrall has 15 years as an art marketing professional, with a focus on creative people and businesses. Janet Delaney has 25 years experience teaching fine art photography and working as a professional artist.