Location: , TX
Posted: July 08, 2018
Application Deadline: August 30, 2018
Texas Photographic Society
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director (ED) will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for Texas Photographic Society (TPS) staff, volunteers, contract workers, programs, expansion and execution of its mission. This role is a part-time, salaried position.
The ED will be thoroughly committed to the TPS mission. The most competitive candidates will have leadership, fund development, financial management and relationship management experience. TPS seeks an entrepreneurial, collaborative self-starter who can take the organization to its next level of achievement and contribution to the national/international photography communities. We seek a highly organized individual who is deadline-driven and goal-oriented.
Specific requirements include:
1. Advanced degree, ideally an MA, MFA or MBA and some management experience
2. Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation
3. Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives and manage a budget
4. General understanding or proficiency in QuickBooks, PayPal and Salesforce
5. Past success working with or serving on a board of directors
6. Strong marketing, public relations and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills indicative of a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
8. Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
9. Passion, idealism, integrity, self-direction and positivity
Please find the complete job description here: http://texasphoto.org/executive-director-search
The ideal candidate would be based in the Dallas-Fort Worth region. This position requires a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references to apply. You may email your application directly to the Chair of the Search Committee, Steve Goff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become an SPE Partner
The SPE Partners program offers three packages which provide flexible opportunities for schools, businesses, and nonprofit organizations to subsidize faculty, staff, students, and broader community participation in SPE.
Exhibit with SPE!
Learn more about sponsor & exhibitor opportunities for the 56th Annual Conference in Cleveland, OH!