Location: San Francisco, CA
Posted: October 05, 2017
Application Deadline: February 02, 2018
San Francisco Community College District
33 Gough St.
San Francisco, CA, 94103
SAN FRANCISCO COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
Posting Number: 0160204
Position Title: Photography Instructor
(Temporary, Part-Time Pool)
(All postings close at 4:00 PM): 02-02-2018
Job Type: Faculty - Part-Time Pool
Examples of Duties:
1. Instruct in one or more of the following areas:
- Advertising photography
- Architectural photography
- B&W and digital photography-all formats - processing, printing, finishing and retouching
- Business Practices
- Design Fundamentals
- Digital Imaging
- Documentary Photography and Photojournalism
- Editorial photography
- Mixed media
- Photographic lighting (all types), studio and location
- Portfolio production
- Portrait photography
- View Camera (theory and application)
- Phase One Camera and Capture One Software
2. Maintain industry contacts and keep abreast of the changing technology in the area of photography.
3. Teach in accordance with departmental course outlines and design instructional activities that promote student learning, achievement, and retention.
4. Teach day, evening, and/or weekend class(es) at one or more campus locations as required.
5. Assist in the development and operation of the photography program.
6. Participate in departmental functions, such as staff meetings, committee work, faculty evaluations, curriculum development, revision, development and assessment of student learning outcomes and others as schedule permits.
7. Perform other non instructional lab and issue room duties.
8. Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
To apply, please visit our website at http://apptrkr.com/1098183
Nominate Your Role Models and Mentors!
Submit a nomination for 2019 Insight Award and Honored Educator. All nominations due July 1st. Visit the call for entry page of our website for more information.
2019 Annual Conference Call for Proposals
Deadline to Submit is June 1, 2018!
SPEakOp (SPE Opinion) is a series of think-pieces.