Location: Shepherdstown, WV
Posted: October 13, 2015
Application Deadline: February 28, 2016
P.O. Box 5000
Shepherdstown, WV, 25443
Assistant Professor of Art, tenure track for August 2016 appointment. We are seeking an energetic, versatile faculty member to teach courses in the BFA Graphic Design concentration. Our comprehensive BFA curriculum is based in concept development, design process and preparing students for professional design practice. Courses will require instructional experience in teaching graphic design for print and digital applications. Wireframing, Front-end programming, and Wordpress experience a plus. Candidate must have skill using relevant Mac-based Software
- M.F.A. or equivalent terminal degree with an emphasis in Graphic Design
- Professional Design Experience
- Evidence of teaching experience at the undergraduate level
- A strong understanding of typography and design
Knowledge and understanding of computer lab management
- Knowledge and understanding of user experience and interactive design
- Candidate must have skill using relevant Mac-based Software
Wireframing, Front-end programming, and Wordpress experience a plus
For details and to apply, go to https://jobs.shepherd.edu. EOE
Nominate Your Role Models and Mentors!
Submit a nomination for 2019 Insight Award and Honored Educator. All nominations due July 1st. Visit the call for entry page of our website for more information.
2019 Annual Conference Call for Proposals
Deadline to Submit is June 1, 2018!
Make a Donation
Help to ensure the continuation of our vital community, its programs, and initiatives