Good Hart Artist Residency / Deadline: 01/15/20
The Good Hart Artist Residency located in Good Hart, Michigan offers 2-3 week residencies to dedicated visual artists and writers. The residency provides full room and board including a newly completed residency building with a 24 x 14 detached studio, a fully stocked kitchen with several meals provided by host family each week, a $500.00 stipend, and quiet, natural surroundings to concentrate on creative work. The resident artist is housed in a rural area within walking distance of Lake Michigan and the village of Good Hart, along the "Tunnel of Trees," a Scenic Heritage Route. The Good Hart Artist Residency offers a solitary experience by hosting one resident at a time. Applications due January 15th, 2020. Please see our website for full details: https://goodhartartistresidency.org
Good Hart, Michigan
- Must be over 21
- Need to have completed an undergraduate degree in a related field and pursuing art or writing as a professional career or if self-taught have pursued art or writing as a professional career
- Please review our Inclusion and Diversity and Partnership information
- Completion of a competitive application process
- Collaborating artists may apply and be accepted as collaborating artists who share studio space and housing. Each must submit an application.
- Artist's and writer's applications will be considered based on their work submitted, their interest in the program, and their proposed collaboration with a partnering organization if the opportunity is offered.
- Selected artists/writers will correspond with the Good Hart Artist Residency staff and nonprofit partners about logistics and arrangements.
PO Box 182
Harbor Springs, MI 49740