Student Photography Exhibition
Art Intersection / Deadline: 01/21/20
Emerge showcases the breadth of talent exhibited by Arizona's student photographers from high school freshmen to senior citizens. We welcome photographers enrolled in an Arizona high school (including home school students), community college, art school, or university to submit their work for consideration. This year's submissions to Emerge will be juried by Kari Wehrs.
As part of our mission to support emerging artists, we offer student artists an opportunity to show their work in the North and South Galleries at Art Intersection. Art Intersection staff will also select recipients for Best of High School, Best of Post-High School, and Best of Show.
IMPORTANT 2020 DATES:
- January 21 – Submissions close at midnight Arizona, MT (UTC-7)
- January 29 – Email notification of work selected for exhibition
- February 26 – Selected work due at Art Intersection ready to hang/install
- March 14 – April 11 – Exhibition
- March 21 – Artist Reception 5 – 8pm
- April 16 – April 23 – Pick up work
- April 19 – Work begins shipping back using prepaid shipping labels
Ages 13 and over
Must either be enrolled in an Arizona school or be a homeschool student in Arizona
207 N Gilbert Rd, Suite #201
Gilbert, AZ 85234