Society for Photographic Education / Deadline: 07/01/18
SPE seeks nominations for the 2019 Honored Educator Award to be given at the 56th SPE Annual Conference in Cleveland, OH.
The criteria for selection of the Honored Educator are as follows:
- The recipient has made a significant contribution to the field of photographic education.
- The contribution to the field could be made through classroom teaching, writing, publishing, museum education, or other areas of professional practice in the field of photography.
- The recipient is a full-career educator. There is no specific requirement for the number of years in the field, but 15 years would generally be seen as a minimum.
- The recipient has been a member of SPE.
- To be considered for the Honored Educator award, the educator must be nominated by a current member of SPE.
Nominations should include a formal letter of nomination citing specifics about the educator's contributions to the field of photographic education and a summary of the nominee's career.
To be considered for the award, the educator must be nominated by a current member of SPE.
SPE's Honored Educator recipient receives a lifetime membership in the Society and $1,000 honorarium.
Nominations can be submitted to the SPE Office at the address listed below or by email or fax.
Society for Photographic Education
ATTN: Honored Educator Award
2530 Superior Avenue, #407
Cleveland, OH 44114
Nominate Your Role Models and Mentors!
Submit a nomination for 2019 Insight Award and Honored Educator. All nominations due July 1st. Visit the call for entry page of our website for more information.
2019 Annual Conference Call for Proposals
Deadline to Submit is June 1, 2018!
SPEakOp (SPE Opinion) is a series of think-pieces.