SEEING THROUGH is a juried call for art open to any 2D and 3D media including painting, photography, printmaking, drawing, sculpture and video. This exhibition will feature works that explore visual or conceptual methodology of seeing through. A maximum of 5 works of any medium, per artist may be submitted. Work must be original and completed in the last 2 years. Entries must be hand-delivered to the gallery or mailed in a returnable container with return label.
#SEEING THROUGH THE CREVICE_
The motivation of seeing through bears voyeric sense of seeking environmental landscape or objects or system specifically through the edited and mediated view. Sometimes the perspective from seeing through the crack provides more clear and closer idea to the truth.
#SEEING THROUGH THE SPECTRUM_
Individual perception upon the world differs through their cultural, historical, and personal backgrounds or experience. SEEING THROUGH exhibition will explore both the idea of the action of seeing through invisible layers of experience and the psychological and physical way of comprehending the world through artists' own filter.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on [Certain date]
- Juried with JPEGs.
- Five entries per artist.
- Entries must be ready to hang
- Entries cannot exceed over 36 inch in any dimensions
- Entries cannot be over 30 lbs
- Email submission material, short artist bio, CV and statement with up to 5 images to [email@example.com]
- Artists are responsible for dropping-off and picking-up the artwork. However, if you are not able to hand deliver it, you may ship it to Sugar gallery along with the return label.
Deadline for submission: September 30th
Announcement: October 6th
Works must be delivered to sUgAR gallery by October 20th
Opening: October 28th
End: November 15th
Works will be shipped back in 10 days
Sugar Gallery1 E Center, Fayetteville AR, 72701
Sugar Gallery 1 E Center
Fayetteville, AR 72701