Root Division / Deadline: 12/14/21
This exhibition explores how environments shape the perceptions and positions that guide ideas of self, connection to others, and collective activity. It poses the question- how does the amount of time spent in a specific environment also affects one's vision towards it?
Exhibition Dates: Feb. 24 – Mar. 23, 2022
Deadline for Submission: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 11:59 pm
Email submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Submission Form: please submit the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
2. Images: Up to four jpgs associated conceptually with the open call. Each jpg should be 1200px in the largest dimension, labeled to correspond with the inventory numbers listed on the application (i.e. 01_LastName.jpg). If there is video it should be submitted as a still and as a link to a web-hosted video viewer.
3. Artist Resume: (2 pg. max)
4. Artist Statement: (1 pg. max) Please tell us how your work relates to the theme of the open call.
5. Submission Fee: A $10 fee must be on file by 12/14/21 for the email submission to be considered.
1131 Mission Street, SF, CA 94103Root Division
Application fee $10
Preferably from local artists from Bay Area
1131 Mission Street