Roswell Arts Fund / Deadline: 09/28/20
RFQ - Virtual Tour Application
ArtAround Roswell Virtual Tour RFQ
Application deadline: September 28, 2020 –
Questions about the RFQ may be directed to:
Public Art Manager, Roswell Arts Fund
Roswell Arts Fund, with funding provided by the Fulton County Arts & Culture, seeks to partner with a creative videographer and producer to create a virtual experience of our public art collection.
The goal is to create a digital video(s) that focuses on large-scale public art sited by Roswell Arts Fund throughout Roswell, GA.
During this time of distance and isolation, we will not only document the works, but bring new and unexpected experiences afforded by way of technology. The virtual experience will feature views of each work, including close and unusual perspectives not available to a typical viewer. This may include drone photography or any number of additional concepts.
Audio recording and documentation will also be important. Artists, community members, and leaders will be interviewed and recorded to encompass the breadth of the exhibit. Closed captioning for hearing impaired and non-english speakers must also be provided.
The completed project will debut on web and social media pages, available to view free of charge. Vignettes will be featured on social media throughout the rest of the exhibition to reach individuals that may be unable to view the exhibit in person, and to promote our work to a broader audience.
Roswell, Georgia (USA)
• This call is open to all artists, designers, and teams. Roswell Arts Fund strives for inclusivity and diversity
representative of the Roswell community and the metro Atlanta area in all initiatives.
• Submissions must be from individuals or teams that have a proven history of tackling similar projects
and managing artistic talent.
• Submissions must contain resume(s), a narrative describing methodology (up to 250 words), and
examples of similar projects.
1. Identification and Demographics (if submitting as a team, please provide information for all team
• Name (legal name as appears on license)
• Age (18-24, 25-36, 37-45, or 45+)
o Gender (optional)
o Ethnicity (optional)
• Primary living or business address
2. Methodology or Narrative
• In 250 words or less, please describe why you are interested in this RFQ, what your
methodology is for approaching a project of this type, and why you feel you are the right
• Please include resumes for each team member (no longer than 3 pages per resume)
4. Examples of work (up to 10)
• Please provide digital links to examples of work relevant to the submission.
• Please include a word document or PDF with descriptions and context provided for each of the
The selected party will be awarded up to $15,000 depending on negotiations of the final product.
• Roswell Arts Fund will design, print, installation and deinstallation of exhibition layout.
• Artists who have submitted to this Request for Qualifications agree that the City of Roswell, Fulton County
Arts & Culture, and Roswell Arts Fund may utilize parts of the submission in part or whole for noncommercial, educational, and promotional purpose with credit given to the submitting parties.
• Copyright shall remain property of the submitting artists.
• Artist(s) agrees that the information provided to Roswell Arts Fund is truthful to the best of their knowledge and has not knowingly represented any information or work as not their own or erroneous.
Each submission will be evaluated on the following criteria:
• How does the narrative of the submission align with the goals of this RFQ?
• Does the proposal address the Virtual Tour objectives?
• Does the provided resume(s) demonstrate a history of professional work in related subjects?
• Does the submission demonstrate an ability to manage artistic talent and a variety of
• Do the provided examples of work demonstrate a high degree of artistic merit?
• Is the work generated original and unique?
P.O. Box 768136
Roswell, GA 30076