Call for Entries
En Foco, Inc. / Deadline: 12/02/19
The 4th Annual En Foco Photography Fellowship is designed to support photographers of color who demonstrate the highest quality of work as determined by a photography panel of peers and industry professionals.
En Foco is highly regarded for its leadership in support of photographers of color and for its advocacy role in addressing the issues related to cultural equity and access. Previous Fellows have had access to many opportunities beyond the fellowship as a result of this award.
Open to all New York State photographers
• Photographers of Latino, African, Asian American heritage, and Native Peoples of the Americas and the Pacific.
• Must be a resident of New York City or New York State for the past year at the time of submission and must show proof of residency.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Collaborating photographers are eligible to apply BUT only one photographer can submit the application.
• Previous fellowship recipients must wait three years before they can reapply.
• Photography for consideration must represent work completed after 2016.
• 10 Images
• Artist Statement
• Artwork Statement & Artist Biography
• Proof of NYS residency
The Photography Fellowship Program will:
• award 10 Fellowships at $1,000
• include Fellows in a 2019 Group Exhibition,
• feature the Fellows in the 2019 Nueva Luz publication printed and online editions, and
• provide Professional Development and Networking Opportunities.
WHO CANNOT APPLY
• Graduate or undergraduate students matriculated in a fine art and/or photography degree program at the time of application submission.
• En Foco's Board members and staff are ineligible to apply.
Determined by a photography panel of peers and industry professionals.
1125 Grand Concourse
Bronx, NY 10452