We are pleased to announce the arrival of the Fall 2015 issue of Exposure, Volume 48:2.
Stacey McCarroll Cutshaw, editor of Exposure writes, "this issue of Exposure revolves around some of the ways in which photography is implicated in our daily lives. It also considers, in the broadest sense the vernacular expressions of the medium and how the camera itself has become a part of our popular consciousness."
- Takashi Arai: Silver Plated - Mika Yoshitake
- Victor Landweber's American Cameras: Referencing Art and Shifting Time - Mark Johnstone
- Beyond the Medium: Detroit Center for Contemporary Photography - Kyohei Abe
- Public Eye: 175 Years of Sharing Photography - Stephen C. Pinson and Elizabeth Cronin
- Hidden Beauty: Exploring the Aesthetics of Medical Science - Norman Barker and Christine lacobuzio-Donahue
- Thoughts on the Critical Fortune of Photography into Sculpture - Gloria Williams Sander
- Off the Web, On the Wall 2: An SPE Member Show - Reviewed by Barbara Tannenbaum
- Walker Evans: The Magazine Work by David Campany - Reviewed by Linde Brady Lehtinen
Issues will be mailed to subscribers and current SPE members starting this week. Non-members can purchase current and back issues here.